Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bellezza in Life

Some of you who watch my make-up tutorials on YouTube may wonder what I mean when I say that there is Bellezza in life and you need to find it. 

In Italian, bellezza is a word that means beauty. It's a noun, not an adjective, so it's the essence of beauty that I ask you to seek. 

There is beauty everywhere, if you care to look for it. What is in your heart helps place the correct lenses to your sight. I can look at a crowd of people and break it up in my mind and see individuals. Each person has a life, a life full of pain, broken dreams, beliefs, and physical make-up. However, because we are so different, we can all appreciate what we are without fear, but with astonishment. Each person can make a difference, it's up to you on how.

I hate the saying, "Beauty is only skin deep," because it is so incorrect and misleading. Beauty comes from within and is emitted through our actions, words, and how we present ourselves. One who doesn't have an inner beauty isn't going to be pretty, even on the outside. The ugliness shows through and through. Are you attracted to someone who is mean, lies incessantly, brags, cheats, steals...?
So that's that. Bellezza...Beauty. Life. Go find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...