Thursday, November 4, 2010

Contests!

Hi Hi!!!

I haven't posted anything for a little while, and for that I apologize! Since my computer is running again, and I have my camera and everything is hunky dory concerning my video content, I've been neglecting to write...which is not okay, as I've got this series I'm writing! ha ha

So, for now, I'm going to quickly write to update you all that I had entered a contest on Michelle Phan's YouTube channel...I didn't win, but boy, I totally didn't anticipate the views I'd get either! Right now, I get normally about 20-30 views per video...and that's really good! I expected about 70-90 on the La La Lizard video response, but instead, I got...

*drum roll please...*

.
.
.
.
.
As of 10:19pm, this evening, I have 1,408 views spanning worldwide...!

Crazy! I sure feel like a winner on this though!

I am now going to be entering a contest through Danalajeuness's YouTube channel where I must select a Vogue Magazine cover and replicate the look, not using any special accessories or prostetics. The prizes are amazing too! I am looking forward to this contest as they are super fun! Not to mention I get more views...and that's the real prize!

So wish me luck!

I will blog again real soon--I promise! Pinkie promise! =}

Don't forget, your attitude makes you a winner, not what you place in the race! And the real winners are those who are Spiritually healthy!

I hope you all have a super fantastic day!

Take care!

Your winner,

Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...