Sunday, October 24, 2010

MYspace and stuff

I went through my Myspace photos to see if I could find a photo of me when I had the short pixie hair-do. In my albums, I found a lot of "lost" photos, only because I hardly am ever on Myspace anymore. Crazy, right? haha

So here's a bunch things I've compiled from the old Myspace that I thought I would share with you all, especially since most of the content is old and is unnecessary on my Facebook profile. (If you want to add me onto Facebook, click the badge for my Facebook page here on my blog!)


Halloween 2009 time. I know, crazy chica me!

Am I dark and sultry? haha barely. =) 2008.

Saaayy wwhaaaat?!


Muwaaah! January 2008

A goofy 18-year-old

Back when I was a lot lighter haha.
brace face! and short hair!


Fell asleep on my friend's couch. Lovely friend took a pic...

 Blah stuff with a horrible blond wig...!

"Rawr"
 

Now, as far poetry goes, as I know some of you think I am a good poet, here's something to satisfy your literal interests...


September 22, 2008 (I was 19-years-old)


You will be amazing if you make me feel

beautiful

by reminding me on a daily basis that

not only

am I unique,

I am strong and no matter

what, I have myself.



I am the only human being on this

whole earth

that I can truly rely on.



It may seem as though I've let

myself down,

but,

I learned that if I have one foot forward

any obstacle can be broken.

The future is mine and I only myself.



So, if you make me feel

inspired

to be more than I am now,

I will

treat you earnestly

and love you eternally.

If you make me feel

amazing,

you will have made me feel

free to fly

and loved,

and loved,

admired

and safe,

and safe.

 
December 22, 2007 (I was 18-years-old)



Beautiful

is the breath-stealer

the kind,

the docile--

my loving healer.



...The one in,

the one down deep,

found amidst

my slumber keep.



Desirable

is he to mine eye,

and for him,

my lone love,

my yearn does cry.



24 Jul 07 Tuesday 9:36 PM


 
The right person does not have to be pursued. Love, like the wind, blows where it will; it cannot be caught in a butterfly net. If we go out hunting for love it will bound away frightened into the forest and hide amid the foliage. If we wait at the edge of the forest, quiet and patient and simply looking with welcoming eyes, love will be intrigued. Slowly, diffidently, it will draw toward us and nuzzle its way into our heart(s).



~~Libby Willis~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...