Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pixie or not?

Ever since I was about 15 or so, I've had medium length hair, except for the year or so that I had a cute, black pixie (which is super close to my natural hair color). I ran my fingers through my hair today and realized that while this is the longest I've had my hair since middle school, and how much I love my wavy locks, my hair is fried! I had a bad dye job which resulted in a double-coloring correction, and a touch ups since...I want fresh hair and none of my ends to be splitting and brittle.

Sooo, I'm making a decision to cut off my hair on or around the first of the month. This will give me a chance to decide what I want to do with it and get some input. I might go back to my natural hair color, or I may not...I want to share with you some of the hair styles I'm considering...mind you, they are pixies and/or other adorable short hair styles. =)

I loooove the color and the length! Super chic!


Very rocker style. I would want it a tad shorter because it looks somewhat like a mullet, but I like the style...


I love the layer in between!


I love everything about this look!

Longer, but cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...