Friday, October 8, 2010

Enjoying Minor and Major Foods for Your Spirit

I rather enjoy writing this blog...Blogspot allows for me to post amazing videos and different types of media with you so that you can get fun, interactive content from me. 

Today, I want to talk about feeding your spirit. I previously talked about how to keep your spirit healthy, as you would a child, and feeding your spirit with wholesome "foods" is so vital to the love in your spirit. Today, I want to share with you the most lucrative food to my soul: music, and what I like to nourish myself with. I've created a play list through www.playlist.com and you can follow me on that page and listen to my play lists as I create them. I love being able to share with all of you who read my words the love in my heart. I hope that these songs uplift you and nourish your spirit as much as they do me. Who knows? You just might find a new artist or group you love! 






I hope you all have a fantastic, music-filled day!


Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...