This dessert is super, super easy to make, and super delicious!
Striped Delight Pie
|What you need|
|(Don't worry, this won't break the bank!)|
- 1-1/2 cans of your favorite canned whipped cream
- 1 package of cream cheese
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package of your favorite pudding mix (can be any flavor)
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and add about 1/4 of the can of sweetened condensed milk. Whip with an electric mixer on low to medium speed.
2. Add in roughly 1-1 1/2 cups of whipped cream to the mixture. Use mixer on medium speed and mix until well blended and creamy.
3. Next, take this mixture and fill the pre-made graham cracker crust about half way. You probably will have leftover cream. If this is the case, cover and set aside for a later recipe.
4. Prepare your pudding according to the instructions and in a separate bowl. One it is set, with a creamy consistency, layer pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture until the pie is filled.
5. Refrigerate for five hours and serve cold. Now, take the remaining whipped cream and cover the pie however you would like it to look. If you add the whipped cream before refrigerating, it may melt.
**Warning: You may end up eating this whole thing yourself! hehehe Enjoy!**
What to do with your leftover treats? How about a rich chocolate pudding or an ice cream topping?
|Sweetened condensed milk and Hershey's UNSWEETENED Cocoa|
|Once mixed, add in a little milk.|
|Add pudding to the new chocolate mixture|
|Add chocolate mixture to leftover cream cheese mixture.|
|Add cornstarch for thickening (to your taste)|
|Mix together well and voila!|