Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Tutorials and Requests---PLEASE VOTE!

I want to get some good ideas for Halloween going. I want a good mix of fun and easy, yet I want something to really challenge me too! Here are some of the ones I'm hoping to do--VOTE on which ones you want by going to the Facebook page, Bellezza di Vita and commenting! =)

(NOTE: I DON'T OWN THE PHOTOS, NOR DID I DO THE MAKE-UP FOR ANY OF THE MODELS...THIS IS MERELY AN INSPIRATION PAGE!)

Creepy, gaunt witch face (I think this is a Mac idea?)

Beautiful fairy/wood nymph

Reptile or Fish face (scales)

I'm thinking Queen of Hearts? <3

Zombie (with or without prosthetic make-up)

Evil Queen (Yes, I know this is the Evil Queen from Snow White)

This is so awesome! Skeleton Face!

This is what Mac refers to as Deadly Dame (older lady)

A Pantomime

A robot

A glam vampiress

And anything else you can think of! Animals, movie characters, mystical creatures, etc. =) The more creative your responses, the more creative I can be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...